Last night when I was doing my Martinmas post, I realized that I never blogged about Preston's birthday this past week. Yep, my baby is ONE! This year has flown by! Luckily for me, he still feels like a baby because he's nowhere near walking, and he's nowhere near talking either. So I get to have a "baby" for awhile longer--even if it's a particularly gigantic baby. He's a BIG boy. He's a mellow, sweet boy with a smile that everyone he meets comments on. We are so glad he came to join us!
"Come on, everybody, let's get this show on the road!"

He loved the cake, but hated the feeling of frosting on his hands.
Playing with new toys--bubble cars and a pound-a-ball. Dallin got a pound-a-ball for his first birthday and it was the most popular toddler toy in the house for years until it finally bit the dust. Pound-a-ball #2 is already proving to have the same popularity.





Comments