I can tell what kind of week it's been by the type of correspondence I receive. This week I got two different notes, both addressing the same topic, both from the same two people:
About a week ago:
From Dallin and RiRi
May we bolth have are freinds back me and riri are very sorrey we called each other names write down anything we could do to get are frindes back rir even wrote herself that she is sorrey write the thing that me and rir can do to get our freinds back
And another one just yesterday:
To MOM this is are very last note We are verey sorry the way we ackted will you please forgive us me and RiRi will split the pellows and we will try to behave the rest of the Day if we can have are friends back Pleas Dont tell us could you ju rite your ansewer Here
Dallin and SARAIH
OK, first of all (lol!) Yes, I have worked extensively with Dallin on punctuation and capitalization! And hmmm, I guess spelling needs a bit of attention, huh?
They got the privilege of playing with friends taken away in response to the constant quarreling that's been going on around here. I feel that if you can't get along with your own sibling, then maybe you need to spend even more time with that sibling rather than playing with people outside the family. Apparently losing friends is the very worst consequence ever, because they sure will do just about anything to avoid it! However, even that last note (promising to be the very last note) wasn't enough to do the trick. I actually agreed and said that IF they could behave the rest of the day, they could have their friend time back. But they couldn't even manage to do that. Let me tell you, by yesterday, I was about ready to pack them both up and go enroll them in school.
But then Dallin got this gleeful look on his face and said that he would like that.
So I burst his bubble by telling him that it wouldn't work. (I can just see him seeing how badly he would need to behave for me to let him go back to school. I don't want to see what he would do!)
Sigh. Here's to better days ahead!
About a week ago:
From Dallin and RiRi
May we bolth have are freinds back me and riri are very sorrey we called each other names write down anything we could do to get are frindes back rir even wrote herself that she is sorrey write the thing that me and rir can do to get our freinds back
And another one just yesterday:
To MOM this is are very last note We are verey sorry the way we ackted will you please forgive us me and RiRi will split the pellows and we will try to behave the rest of the Day if we can have are friends back Pleas Dont tell us could you ju rite your ansewer Here
Dallin and SARAIH
OK, first of all (lol!) Yes, I have worked extensively with Dallin on punctuation and capitalization! And hmmm, I guess spelling needs a bit of attention, huh?
They got the privilege of playing with friends taken away in response to the constant quarreling that's been going on around here. I feel that if you can't get along with your own sibling, then maybe you need to spend even more time with that sibling rather than playing with people outside the family. Apparently losing friends is the very worst consequence ever, because they sure will do just about anything to avoid it! However, even that last note (promising to be the very last note) wasn't enough to do the trick. I actually agreed and said that IF they could behave the rest of the day, they could have their friend time back. But they couldn't even manage to do that. Let me tell you, by yesterday, I was about ready to pack them both up and go enroll them in school.
But then Dallin got this gleeful look on his face and said that he would like that.
So I burst his bubble by telling him that it wouldn't work. (I can just see him seeing how badly he would need to behave for me to let him go back to school. I don't want to see what he would do!)
Sigh. Here's to better days ahead!
Comments