Not Back to School

It still felt weird not to send my kids back to school this year.  There's just something about that first day...  But since Preston had a DDI assessment the morning the public school kids started (the day I originally planned for us to start), we decided to celebrate Not Back to School Day at the bowling alley.





Our local homeschooler's association has a big Not Back to School party at the swimming pool.  But I figured if we went to that, I'd spend the whole time in the pool with Sariah and Preston and wouldn't really ever get a chance to talk to any other homeschooling parents, which would pretty much defeat the whole point of going to the party.    So we were content to do our own thing.

And it's really fun to bowl with little people who think you're actually good at bowling! :)

Comments