Hear! Hear! But then, on the other side, I could post pictures of my walls, thoroughly decorated by my 2 who do not have any idea how to write their names. I'm just gonna wait and have a big redecorating year someday.
We have plenty of very colorful walls with only scribbles on them. It always cracks me up when my kids first learn to write their names, because they don't understand that writing their names gives away exactly who did the mischief! I remember Dallin doing exactly the same thing around the same age. Right there on my kitchen counter, plain as day, it said "Dallin". Like I'm not going to figure out who did it!
Anonymous said…
At least you know who did it! But the car would be just too much!!
Comments
But then, on the other side, I could post pictures of my walls, thoroughly decorated by my 2 who do not have any idea how to write their names.
I'm just gonna wait and have a big redecorating year someday.
-nemiha