I figured I had to hurry and do a Thanksgiving post, since this weekend starts the Christmas season, and I'll have lots of school and holiday posts taking their place in the queue. Yep, you heard right, we start back to school on Monday! After three weeks of my kids watching non-stop TV and playing the Wii and computer practically 24 hours a day, I'm desperate to get us back into a routine. So school, here we come! Wish us luck! Pray that our little bundle of love gets his days and nights figured out so that I won't be a total walking zombie during said school!
Anyway, about Thanksgiving... Well, Preston slept through it, and I tried to. But all in all, it was a nice day, and there is nothing nicer than having a baby at Thanksgiving and going into the holidays!
 |
| Ri Ri and her best bud, cousin A. They were practically inseparable! |
 |
| Cousin A meeting Preston. |
 |
| Another Cousin A meeting Preston also. This little one was MAD as could be at James for changing Preston's diaper and "hurting" him. |
 |
| Dallin complains about his eyes in this picture, but if he would just have smiled and posed for the one I was originally trying to take, there would be nothing to complain about! |
 |
| Preston and Uncle W. |
Comments