The rest of Easter

I did so many pre-Easter picture posts that last Sunday it felt like overkill to put up any more. But, you know, preserving the family record and all that... So here they are:



And the new Easter duds had to wait till today since last week was conference. But I really did want to show them off!

Yep, that would be the best picture I got of Dallin. Notice how loose his pants are? About two months ago he suddenly decided that he didn't like tight pants anymore. Maybe it had something to do with the bruises that he's had on his hips (from his too-tight pants the past few years) suddenly breaking and bleeding? Anyway, now he likes his pants loose and long. And he actually agreed to wear a brand other than OshKosh. And he allowed me to buy him new Sunday pants, which he actually wore to church today. I know, amazing! I never thought we'd see the day!



Comments