This is what I did NOT want to hear yet another time today: "Mom!! Look what Sariah did!!!"
Luckily, all she had done was stamp all over her arm with the red stamps she got with one of her Valentine's candy.
Now, to really get the picture of why this made me laugh, you have to understand that yesterday Dallin tattooed all over his arm (in the middle of Sacrament meeting, no less) with this candy-roll-up-covered-with-dye that our bishop's wife had given him. So while he's fretting about Sariah's red arm, his is covered with blue.
Me: How is that any different from what's on your arm right now?
Dallin (sputtering...): Well... well... it's different! It IS! (pause) See, it's a different color. Hers is red; mine is blue.
As an aside, a couple of minutes later Sariah was parading through the house singing, "I'm a troublemaker, I'm a troubletaker...." Hmmm, at least she admits it.
Luckily, all she had done was stamp all over her arm with the red stamps she got with one of her Valentine's candy.
Now, to really get the picture of why this made me laugh, you have to understand that yesterday Dallin tattooed all over his arm (in the middle of Sacrament meeting, no less) with this candy-roll-up-covered-with-dye that our bishop's wife had given him. So while he's fretting about Sariah's red arm, his is covered with blue.
Me: How is that any different from what's on your arm right now?
Dallin (sputtering...): Well... well... it's different! It IS! (pause) See, it's a different color. Hers is red; mine is blue.
As an aside, a couple of minutes later Sariah was parading through the house singing, "I'm a troublemaker, I'm a troubletaker...." Hmmm, at least she admits it.
Comments