Just when you think it can't get worse...

Just when you think that your 3-year-old has topped herself in the mischief department...

She proves you wrong.


Food coloring all over the carpet. I guess I really can't take a bath. Ever. Even when big brother is home from school and can supposedly keep an eye on her for 15 minutes.

The rest of the food coloring was all over her. All over. From head to toe. For some odd reason, she decided to remove her pants and underwear, but keep her PJ shirt on. A pink shirt that is now a multi-colored shirt. And no, there is no picture of her, because even though it was quite the sight, I am trying not to give her that kind of attention for this escapade. I put her straight into the bathtub, where the water instantly turned green.

And this is what happens when you try to use cleaner to remove food coloring from carpet.

(And no, I don't recall the food coloring being anywhere "accessible".)

Did I mention that yesterday she stuck mini jingle bells into her ear canal and cinnamon red hearts up her nose?

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Carrie said…
Oh, dear. Are you going to be able to get it out?
Linnea said…
What a day--I'd invite them over here if it would help...
Lisa said…
I did find a remedy online to get it out, but I have to go buy the ingredients before I can do anything with it. We are actually hoping to replace the flooring in our living room and kitchen with laminate when we get our tax return, but the stairs were not supposed to be part of that deal. So I really hope it comes out!
Stacy said…
Oh my. Do you have chocolate in the house? I'm thinking it might take a lot of chocolate for me to make it through a day like you're having.
Lisa said…
Luckily I got a lot of chocolate for Valentine's Day, and I've definitely been eating it today. Funny you should say that because I almost put in my post that I would be needing some chocolate today!