One down, three to go

(Weeks till Christmas, that is.)

This week we:

Went to Temple Square to see the lights.
Had circle time almost every morning, where we sang Christmas songs, did some fingerplays, recited some verses, and read a scripture.
Read our Jesse Tree scriptures, hung our ornaments, and opened our Advent calendar candy each day.

Made stained glass cookies:


Played with our nativities.
Went shopping in Salt Lake. (Unfortunately not the last time we'll do that.)
Received lots of packages in the mail. (The joy of shopping online!)

Made these adorable little bead elves to hang on the tree.
Visited the school's yearly craft fair and pretended to be sad that we couldn't buy all the tacky stuff they had for sale. (OK, so some of us actually were sad, at least the under-8 set.)
Took in the movie Planet 51 as part of Dad's work party. Yay for company parties at the movie theater!
Wondered how we'll ever finish all the handmade projects in the next 20 days!
Reveled in the fun, wonder, and joy that is the Christmas season!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Carrie said…
Lisa, have I told you that I love your blog? Yes? Well I will tell you again! Love it!

Where did you get your Jesse Tree references? Would you mind sharing?
Lisa said…
http://www.rca.org/Page.aspx?pid=1628

I either added or substituted Book of Mormon scriptures for some of these.