Remember this?
Well, today as I got out of the shower, I thought I could hear water running. I came into the other bathroom and this is what I found:
Yes, those are ripples in the water over there on the left.Well, today as I got out of the shower, I thought I could hear water running. I came into the other bathroom and this is what I found:
And yes, that is water dripping from the counter onto the floor.
(The drawer is purposely missing because Sariah uses it to block the bathroom door so she can go in there and do mischief while we are locked out.)
And yes, she is soaked from head to toe. When I initially came into the bathroom, she was laying in a sink full of water, with the faucet still running... and running... and running... and running... over the side and down the cabinets and over every square inch of the bathroom floor. She quickly let out the drain in an attempt to hide the evidence.
Then she had the audacity to get mad at me for using her towel to help mop up the mess!

Comments