This morning I noticed that the dog had been rather silent of late and that her teeth were finally taking a break from the backs of my legs. Then Dallin figured out the reason why.
It seems that a certain member of our family (who shall remain nameless, but whose age happens to be three) found a rubber band and fastened it around Zoey's snout. The poor dog couldn't open her mouth at all! As I chastised Zoey's tormenter with admonitions of "We don't put rubber bands on Zoey!", I couldn't help but think that it was one heck of a great idea, and it's too bad I didn't think of it first.
(Just kidding. I would never do that. I would want to, but I wouldn't actually do it.)
It seems that a certain member of our family (who shall remain nameless, but whose age happens to be three) found a rubber band and fastened it around Zoey's snout. The poor dog couldn't open her mouth at all! As I chastised Zoey's tormenter with admonitions of "We don't put rubber bands on Zoey!", I couldn't help but think that it was one heck of a great idea, and it's too bad I didn't think of it first.
(Just kidding. I would never do that. I would want to, but I wouldn't actually do it.)
Comments
No, I'm with you, I would think about doing it, but never actually do it.