Lame-o. Yep, our fall colors are color duds. (Is it somehow sacreligious to complain about one's little corner of nature? I know other places in Utah had autumn leaves worth seeing, but we haven't had time to drive very far, and this is the best we could do.)
Dallin didn't seem to care. He was just glad to be running around, climbing up rocks.
And Sariah looked adorable (though she spent most of the time wanting to sit in the car because she was cold).
This is as bright as it got.
Maybe we'll try again in a few weeks... but dang it, I need leaves for THIS week's art projects.
Dallin didn't seem to care. He was just glad to be running around, climbing up rocks.
And Sariah looked adorable (though she spent most of the time wanting to sit in the car because she was cold).
This is as bright as it got.
Maybe we'll try again in a few weeks... but dang it, I need leaves for THIS week's art projects.

Comments