For example, did you know that it's really fun to get little pieces of paper, wet them in the sink, then put soap (two different kinds!) on them and rub it in really good. Then, for extra fun, you can take the soapy, wet pieces of paper and rub them between your hands.
I'll bet you can't guess what these hands are holding! Yarn? Ribbon? Naw, they're puppy dogs. That's right--puppy dogs with very long leashes. (I thought they were tails, but I was informed they were leashes.)
P.S. The "chimney sweep" look on her face? That would be black ink from a stamp pad. There are also cute little doggie pawprints in black ink all over the kitchen floor right now.
P.P.S. If you want to keep your 3-year-old occupied for awhile, just give her a long length of yarn and some scissors, and let her cut. (It's actually much easier for little ones to cut yarn than to cut paper.) Then, once she gets bored of cutting the yarn, give her a small bowl of water and let her squeeze and scrunch that yarn in the water just as much as she wants. Wet yarn is a great tactle experience for a little girl who craves tactile experiences! (And will find her own if you don't make them for her...)
This picture was just cute. It doesn't relate to the topic of the post at all. My heart just melted when she asked for her baby sling. She is such a little mama, and I'm loving it! Now I just need a real baby of my own!
I'll bet you can't guess what these hands are holding! Yarn? Ribbon? Naw, they're puppy dogs. That's right--puppy dogs with very long leashes. (I thought they were tails, but I was informed they were leashes.)
P.S. The "chimney sweep" look on her face? That would be black ink from a stamp pad. There are also cute little doggie pawprints in black ink all over the kitchen floor right now.
P.P.S. If you want to keep your 3-year-old occupied for awhile, just give her a long length of yarn and some scissors, and let her cut. (It's actually much easier for little ones to cut yarn than to cut paper.) Then, once she gets bored of cutting the yarn, give her a small bowl of water and let her squeeze and scrunch that yarn in the water just as much as she wants. Wet yarn is a great tactle experience for a little girl who craves tactile experiences! (And will find her own if you don't make them for her...)
This picture was just cute. It doesn't relate to the topic of the post at all. My heart just melted when she asked for her baby sling. She is such a little mama, and I'm loving it! Now I just need a real baby of my own!

Comments