OK, prepare to faint from shock, everybody. A few minutes ago I had the privilege of calling our caseworker and informing her that the adoption paperwork that has taken us the past 16 months (yes, you read that right) to complete, is finally, officially DONE!!! Our file goes to committee tomorrow and, barring some freak unforeseen event, we'll be approved then.
Maybe in the next day or two I'll write a longer post talking about what a journey this has been. But for now, I just want to enjoy my newfound freedom!!! To not have this hanging over my head even one second longer is the most amazing feeling I've had in a very long time!
Maybe in the next day or two I'll write a longer post talking about what a journey this has been. But for now, I just want to enjoy my newfound freedom!!! To not have this hanging over my head even one second longer is the most amazing feeling I've had in a very long time!
Comments