Why I love my husband


He plays with our kids! I am not so great at playing, but it is his strength as a parent. Basketball is a nightly occurence now that the weather is getting warmer. I love to look out the window and see him out there, usually with half the neighborhood in tow too. I've been telling Dallin how lucky he is to have a Dad who will play with him. It's very rare around here.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Linnea said…
You're right--your husband always plays with the kids. He's so thoughtful that way. Why I love my husband: today it's because he cleans up throw-up messes and last night he cleaned up our worst ever. Ev couldn't make it past the family room and, well, I'm going to have to rent a rug doctor. My hubbie cleaned it all--I am soooo grateful!
Lisa said…
James cleans up throw-up too! So sorry about the rug doctor, but I can relate because we are going to have to have our carpets and couches cleaned very soon for the exact same reason. There must be something going around!
Carrie said…
I have been thinking about this a lot lately, and I am so glad that you are telling your kids how special it is that their dad plays with them. Good for him! This is exactly what every father should do. I am grateful that my dh loves to play with our little girl.