The new duds

One of my favorite parts of Easter is getting new clothing for my children. We never had that tradition growing up, and I always wished we did. Maybe that's why I probably go a bit overboard when it comes to Easter clothing for my own children.

Dallin was more than a bit bummed when informed that he was getting new church clothes, when what he really wanted was basketball shorts. But wow, what a handsome man! And Sariah looked angelic in her new dress! I am thrilled with how it turned out!




Posted by Picasa

Comments

Linnea said…
Sariah looks adorable in the dress you made and Dallin took some great pictures!! :)
Anonymous said…
Oh, Sariah looks SO CUTE!!! That dress is so sweet on her. I love dresses that make girls look little and not like teenagers! Good job, Lisa!
Lisa said…
Thanks! I wish I could get photos to show the detail on the dress better, but it's just not working out. Oh well.