We survived! I was up until 12:30 am making a little cloth diaper for Sariah's doll to put in her Easter basket and mopping the kitchen floor because Sariah decided to try to pour white grape juice all by herself. 7:00 am came bright and early--no sleeping in for these kids. So Mom's already beat, and it's only 10:30 in the morning. Dallin and Sariah were happy with the contents of their baskets. We only put in a little bit of candy (but apparently, I must have been craving sugar when I went shopping, because there are literally BAGS full of candy left over. How on earth am I going to resist???) I did the little dolly diaper for Sariah, along with a small book, a hairbow, and Stockmar crayons. Dallin also got crayons, a joke book, and two card games.
This is what was going on while Mommy was preparing a Primary lesson.

Comments