Sariah and I have exactly the same color of hair. Exactly!
I know this because Sariah cut her hair yesterday. (Luckily, it wasn't too obvious. I didn't even notice until I was combing her hair and a chunk of hair came out with the comb.)
I laid the tufts of Sariah's hair on my head, and you literally could not tell the difference.
It was like a little tender mercy reminding me that she really, truly is my child. What a non-coincidence!
Now, of course, Dallin does not have the same color of hair that I have, and he is still just as much my child. But it was just kind of cool to think that Sariah and I have that in common.
I know this because Sariah cut her hair yesterday. (Luckily, it wasn't too obvious. I didn't even notice until I was combing her hair and a chunk of hair came out with the comb.)
I laid the tufts of Sariah's hair on my head, and you literally could not tell the difference.
It was like a little tender mercy reminding me that she really, truly is my child. What a non-coincidence!
Now, of course, Dallin does not have the same color of hair that I have, and he is still just as much my child. But it was just kind of cool to think that Sariah and I have that in common.
Comments