She's here!

Pinkalicious, that is!

As soon as I heard of Pinkalicious, I could not wait until Sariah was old enough to listen to the books. I just knew they would be a hit, since I have a girly-girl whose favorite color (and the first one she learned/only one she knew for a long time) is PINK. Yep, this girl will usually only eat off of the pink plate and out of the pink bowl, will only drink out of the pink cup. She likes her pink baby doll and can't wait for me to make her pink dress for Easter. She has pink shoes (several pairs) and an entire pink bedroom (though I painted the bedroom long before she began to be obsessed with pink).

Last month in Dallin's book order Pinkalicious and her companion book Purplicious were on sale together, so I jumped on the chance to get them. Sure enough, Sariah was delighted. They arrived yesterday, and she didn't put them down all afternoon. She even had to bring them with when we went in the car. We've read them at bedtime and at naptime. Even Dallin was excited about Pinkalicious, having been exposed to the the fun in his first grade class. He took his turn reading to Sariah. She can already "read" the first several pages with pretty good accuracy.

I think Pinkalicious is here to stay!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Stacy said…
Too funny! We love Pinkalicious at our house. And, we also had a book fair this week. Abby came home thrilled- "Mom! Guess what? We have a book fair at school and they have Purplicious, can we get it please!" So, we now have a matched set. Great minds think alike!