Speaking of Sariah...

Is there a Poison Control for food? Because my darling daughter ate something tonight that she really shouldn't have eaten. I was on the phone taking care of something important. I noticed that she was eating something, but I thought it was lunchmeat. It took me awhile to realize that she was eating RAW BACON! I don't know how much she ate, but I found scraps of it all over the kitchen and family room. I wanted to hurl right then and there just thinking about it.

If she wakes up in the middle of the night throwing up, I guess I'll know to run straight to the emergency room and have her tested for e coli.

Comments

Stacy said…
That is disgutsing! ~shudder~ Her pics are beautiful though- what a cute girl!
Lisa said…
Luckily, she didn't get sick. I guess toddler tummies must be pretty resilient. I kind of freaked out when she did it, and Dallin got on the bandwagon and started telling her she was going to get very sick and have to go to the hospital. Then she started to cry hysterically. Oh, the joy of big brothers.

She's fine today.

I'm glad you liked the pics. I think she is beautiful too, and it was fun to get such great smiles (it's rare).