(Scratching my head...)

It's February--and I already have weeds in my yard! Green ones!

????????

Comments

Linnea said…
Does this mean we can plant lettuce and peas? And are the bulbs coming soon? Please? Please? I'm not looking in my flower beds for weeds.
Laine said…
I was actually considering buying a fruit tree yesterday...so weird, this weather!! We've got it here, too, and I wonder if we'll have a summer-like winter and a winter-like summer??
Stacy said…
Hey, be grateful! We haven't seen our lawn since Novemeber- there's still about a foot and a half of snow outside! What would it be like to see somethin greeen...
Lisa said…
The thing is, I know it won't last. I hate this time of year because it's just a trick, snow is around the corner. We usually get a lot of lake-effect snow in Tooele, and just haven't this year, and I keep feeling like it must still be coming.