Shameless bragging!

Here is our Christmas project:

I had a long post written out telling the story of this play kitchen, but somehow the computer ate it. Suffice it to say that James and I are very proud of our first every wood-working project! It turned out so cute! Sariah loves it!

We based it on an idea we had googled for a play kitchen made from IKEA components. (I wanted to post the link, but it won't work for some reason.) We made numerous changes to the original design, and so instead of a natural, very comtemporary looking kitchen, it's a homey, girly, colorful, old-fashioned kitchen.

We've been up until 1:00 am the last 3 nights finishing it up, but it was totally worth it! I'm so proud of us! (And it was really fun working on a project together with James. We need to do that again some time!)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

One Fish said…
It turned out so great Lisa! I love the little curtain.
Anonymous said…
Oh, wow! That is so cute! Great, great job- it looks totally professional.
Linnea said…
Amazing--you did a great job!!