Sariah has been so cute lately. Her new favorite phrase is "I ______ lotta times!" Whenever we read stories, she has to tell me how we've read that book "lotta times". Yesterday she knew she was going to be going to cousin N's house to be babysat, and all afternoon she kept reminding me, "I been to N's house lotta times, huh Mommy?"
Today James and I spoke in church. In James' talk he told a cute story about Sariah. She was on the bench not seeming to pay any attention at all, but when he started to tell the story, she perked right up and said, "My daddy said my name!"
Today James and I spoke in church. In James' talk he told a cute story about Sariah. She was on the bench not seeming to pay any attention at all, but when he started to tell the story, she perked right up and said, "My daddy said my name!"
Comments