I found the link to this fun little online quiz in a friend's blog and decided to take it. It basically matches you up personality-wise with one of the female movie star icons from the 40's and 50's.
http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/are-you-a-jackie-or-a-marilyn-or-someone-else-mad-menera-female-icon-quiz
You really outta try it--you might be as shocked as I was to find out which glitzy star you are most like in personality! You could be a Bette or a Katharine or a Joan or a ....
Wanna take a guess which one I matched up with???
You're not gonna believe it (because neither did I)...
Are you ready?
Drum roll, please.....
Marilyn Monroe.
No, I'm not kidding.
(I was gonna search for a picture of Marilyn to post here, but one look at google images told me that might not be the best idea.)
Yep, I'm more like Marilyn Monroe than any other major actress of that time.
And here's why. (The scary thing is, this fits me to a T!)
Marilyns are responsible, trustworthy, and value loyalty to family, friends, groups, and causes. Their personalities range broadly from reserved and timid to outspoken and confrontative.
How to get along with me:
Be direct and clear
Listen to me carefully
Don't judge me for my anxiety
Work things through with me
Reassure me that everything is going to be OK between us
Laugh and make jokes with me
Gently push me toward new experiences
Try not to overreact to my overreacting
What I like about being a Marilyn:
being committed and faithful to family and friends
being responsible and hardworking
being compassionate toward others
having intellect and wit
being a nonconformist
confronting danger bravely
being direct and assertive
What's hard about being a Marilyn
the constant push and pull involved in trying to make up my mind
procrastinating because of fear of failure; having little confidence in myself
fearing being abandoned or taken advantage of
exhausting myself by worrying and scanning for danger
wishing I had a rule book at work so I could do everything right
being too critical of myself when I haven't lived up to my expectations
Marilyns as parents
are often loving, nurturing, and have a strong sense of duty
are sometimes reluctant to give their children independence
worry more than most that their children will get hurt (OK, I don't think that one's me)
sometimesw have trouble saying no and setting boundaries
Pretty amazing, huh?
http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/are-you-a-jackie-or-a-marilyn-or-someone-else-mad-menera-female-icon-quiz
You really outta try it--you might be as shocked as I was to find out which glitzy star you are most like in personality! You could be a Bette or a Katharine or a Joan or a ....
Wanna take a guess which one I matched up with???
You're not gonna believe it (because neither did I)...
Are you ready?
Drum roll, please.....
Marilyn Monroe.
No, I'm not kidding.
(I was gonna search for a picture of Marilyn to post here, but one look at google images told me that might not be the best idea.)
Yep, I'm more like Marilyn Monroe than any other major actress of that time.
And here's why. (The scary thing is, this fits me to a T!)
Marilyns are responsible, trustworthy, and value loyalty to family, friends, groups, and causes. Their personalities range broadly from reserved and timid to outspoken and confrontative.
How to get along with me:
Be direct and clear
Listen to me carefully
Don't judge me for my anxiety
Work things through with me
Reassure me that everything is going to be OK between us
Laugh and make jokes with me
Gently push me toward new experiences
Try not to overreact to my overreacting
What I like about being a Marilyn:
being committed and faithful to family and friends
being responsible and hardworking
being compassionate toward others
having intellect and wit
being a nonconformist
confronting danger bravely
being direct and assertive
What's hard about being a Marilyn
the constant push and pull involved in trying to make up my mind
procrastinating because of fear of failure; having little confidence in myself
fearing being abandoned or taken advantage of
exhausting myself by worrying and scanning for danger
wishing I had a rule book at work so I could do everything right
being too critical of myself when I haven't lived up to my expectations
Marilyns as parents
are often loving, nurturing, and have a strong sense of duty
are sometimes reluctant to give their children independence
worry more than most that their children will get hurt (OK, I don't think that one's me)
sometimesw have trouble saying no and setting boundaries
Pretty amazing, huh?
Comments