See this???






Three days' worth of work! But it's done.

I went through boxes, throwing away two garbage bags full of stuff I haven't thought about in months and creating a humongous pile for
DI. I sorted through zillions of mixed-up puzzle and game pieces, putting every tiny item back where it belonged. I bought new bins for the craft supplies, then went through all the old ones and tossed what was dried up, messed up, or otherwise wouldn't be used anymore. I sorted through the mounds of papers on the computer desk and put all of them away in their proper places. I got rid of magazines I'd been collecting for years (though I kept tons of them too). I went through several junk baskets and combed through all their small and useless contents one by one.

Dallin came home from school, looked at the clean, smooth desktop, and said, "Wow, I like it like this!"

So do I! So why can I never manage to keep it like this for more than a few weeks?
Posted by Picasa

Comments

One Fish said…
Wanna come organize my house for me?