I got this off of someone else's blog, who got it from someone else. It was a very enlightening experience! You'll notice a theme or two running throughout his anwers!
1.What is something that your mom always says to you?
Seeing lava on her house. (He laughs) I made you write it down! (Laughs some more.) Kissing. Wait, no way! Halloween!
3. What makes mom sad?
When Ri Ri bites her on the eye.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she tickles me... in the armpits.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
She liked to play the pwano. Actually, she liked to get in trouble.
(He loves hearing the story of how I got Saturday detention in high school.)
6. How old is your mom?
38
7. How tall is your mom?
um... 5 feet. Because that's how tall Daddy is and you're the same size.
Let's make that 5 feet 8 inches.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play the pwano. Wait, spend time with me!
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go to McDonald's without me. Wait, do surprises without me.
10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
Pwano... or the organ.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Pwano. (Hee hee hee!) Everything's piano!
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Basketball... wait, wait wait--soccer.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Take care of me and RiRi.
14. What is your moms favorite food?
Everything! (turns to me) Wait, what is your favorite food? (I ask him what he thinks my favorite food is.) I don't know! Just tell me! Pizza!
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When she takes me to McDonald's.
16. If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be?
Darth Vader--a girl be Darth Vader!
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Because we have a lot of things in common. (I asked him what things we had in common.) That we both like McDonald's food, except you.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Because we have different colors of skin and my mom's embarrassed because I have dark skin and she doesn't. (I think he meant that I'm envious--I'm always telling him how I wish I could get a nice tan like he does.) You're jealous!
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she doesn't love me. She only loves RiRi. I'm joking!!! Because she takes me to McDonald's and Pizza Hut.
Pizza Hut??? Haven't been there in about a year. I think this one is more wishful thinking than anything.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
That he does lots of surprises.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Ummm... IKEA!
1.What is something that your mom always says to you?
Stop that!
2. What makes mom happy?Seeing lava on her house. (He laughs) I made you write it down! (Laughs some more.) Kissing. Wait, no way! Halloween!
3. What makes mom sad?
When Ri Ri bites her on the eye.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she tickles me... in the armpits.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
She liked to play the pwano. Actually, she liked to get in trouble.
(He loves hearing the story of how I got Saturday detention in high school.)
6. How old is your mom?
38
7. How tall is your mom?
um... 5 feet. Because that's how tall Daddy is and you're the same size.
Let's make that 5 feet 8 inches.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play the pwano. Wait, spend time with me!
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Go to McDonald's without me. Wait, do surprises without me.
10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
Pwano... or the organ.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Pwano. (Hee hee hee!) Everything's piano!
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Basketball... wait, wait wait--soccer.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Take care of me and RiRi.
14. What is your moms favorite food?
Everything! (turns to me) Wait, what is your favorite food? (I ask him what he thinks my favorite food is.) I don't know! Just tell me! Pizza!
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
When she takes me to McDonald's.
16. If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be?
Darth Vader--a girl be Darth Vader!
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Because we have a lot of things in common. (I asked him what things we had in common.) That we both like McDonald's food, except you.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Because we have different colors of skin and my mom's embarrassed because I have dark skin and she doesn't. (I think he meant that I'm envious--I'm always telling him how I wish I could get a nice tan like he does.) You're jealous!
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she doesn't love me. She only loves RiRi. I'm joking!!! Because she takes me to McDonald's and Pizza Hut.
Pizza Hut??? Haven't been there in about a year. I think this one is more wishful thinking than anything.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
That he does lots of surprises.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Ummm... IKEA!
Comments