I got tagged for the first time by my sister-in-law, K. I'm supposed to describe six of my quirks.
1. I hate to be barefoot. It seems like most people hate to wear shoes, but I'm the opposite. Maybe it has something to do with the state of the floors in my house?
2. I'm a VERY rulebound person. It can be the dumbest, most inconvenient rule ever, but I will follow it. If the sale at the grocery store specifically states "Limit 2 per customer", you can bet I will not be sneaking back to the store at a later date to buy more, even if I really want more.
3. Going along with #2 above, I can also be insanely meticulous about honestly. I once confessed to my bishop in a temple recommend interview that the $1000 we had received from the other driver's insurance company when our car got sideswiped had not been spent on repairs to our car, but on other things. The bishop was probably laughing at me inside as he said, "Well, it's your money, you can spend it how you want."
4. I'm anal about loading the dishwasher properly. I will come along behind James and switch where he's put stuff. But hey, there's only ONE way everything will fit in there properly!
5. I'm a clumsy cook. Making a meal with me will almost always involve pans boiling over all over the stove, batter spilling when I stir it dishes strewn all over the kitchen, and, yes, FIRE.
6. I cannot function in the mornings until I've read the newspaper. Just ask my kids.
7. (oops, an extra!) It drives me crazy when speakers in church make negative jokes (or maybe they're not jokes?) about having to give the said talk and how much they wish they weren't up there. For heaven's sake, just give the talk, don't complain about it!
I tag..... everybody! Since I don't know who's reading this blog and there probably aren't even six other people that do read it, I just tag everyone.
1. I hate to be barefoot. It seems like most people hate to wear shoes, but I'm the opposite. Maybe it has something to do with the state of the floors in my house?
2. I'm a VERY rulebound person. It can be the dumbest, most inconvenient rule ever, but I will follow it. If the sale at the grocery store specifically states "Limit 2 per customer", you can bet I will not be sneaking back to the store at a later date to buy more, even if I really want more.
3. Going along with #2 above, I can also be insanely meticulous about honestly. I once confessed to my bishop in a temple recommend interview that the $1000 we had received from the other driver's insurance company when our car got sideswiped had not been spent on repairs to our car, but on other things. The bishop was probably laughing at me inside as he said, "Well, it's your money, you can spend it how you want."
4. I'm anal about loading the dishwasher properly. I will come along behind James and switch where he's put stuff. But hey, there's only ONE way everything will fit in there properly!
5. I'm a clumsy cook. Making a meal with me will almost always involve pans boiling over all over the stove, batter spilling when I stir it dishes strewn all over the kitchen, and, yes, FIRE.
6. I cannot function in the mornings until I've read the newspaper. Just ask my kids.
7. (oops, an extra!) It drives me crazy when speakers in church make negative jokes (or maybe they're not jokes?) about having to give the said talk and how much they wish they weren't up there. For heaven's sake, just give the talk, don't complain about it!
I tag..... everybody! Since I don't know who's reading this blog and there probably aren't even six other people that do read it, I just tag everyone.
Comments