...was take a simple picture.
I peeked into the living room and saw Dallin and Sariah, side-by-side, reading Dr. Suess. It was the most adorable scene ever! As quiet as I could, I snuck back into the computer room for my camera, then stealthily crept close for a picture.
Aw, man! Dallin saw me coming and covered his face with the book. Just as Sariah started to put her book down.I peeked into the living room and saw Dallin and Sariah, side-by-side, reading Dr. Suess. It was the most adorable scene ever! As quiet as I could, I snuck back into the computer room for my camera, then stealthily crept close for a picture.
From that point on, it was a lost cause. As you can see, both kids then decided that I didn't need to see their faces.
It was such an adorable moment... never to be caught on film.
Oh well.
They're probably just as adorable hiding their faces, aren't they?

Comments
-Amanda (from the LDSadoptiveparents Yahoo group)