Two views of the same girl

All dressed up so cute for church in her new outfit! Yep, when I went to Park City on Friday, I came away with alot more than just socks and underwear for Dallin. But hey, the skirt and shirt were 70% off! Who could resist? Unfortunately, it wasn't just a skirt and shirt, but shoes, socks, another dress, pants, tights, etc. etc. All on sale, but still frivolous purchases. Sigh! This is what having a little girl has done to me... I have no resistance any more!

A more typical daily pose--sitting in the sink! She's actually not as wet as usual... And half the time when I find her here, she's wearing nothing but her birthday suit. Her favorite thing to do in the sink , however, is not brushing her teeth--it's painting the mirror with soap and lotion and soap and lotion and soap and lotion. And more soap and lotion.

Posted by Picasa

Comments