Pretty RiRi



I just learned how to do "knots" in Sariah's hair. (My friend actually taught me in the middle of the grocery store.) I am very gradually getting better at all this girl hair stuff. I've never been one to spend hours making myself look beautiful--I've got better things to do with my time! But with a little girl by my side, suddenly I've been wanting to make her look pretty. Luckily, she is a fairly willing participant, as long as my efforts don't take too long. I definitely have a "girly girl" on my hands!

Watch for the hair links which I am blatantly stealing from my friend Shanna's blog (TIA, Shanna!). I will post some really cool sites on my sidebar with step-by-step instructions--even photos--showing how to do little girls' hair and how to make bows.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
She looks so cute!! It is fun to play with hair!
Lisa said…
I'm loving it, and I'm getting both more confident and more adventurous. I tried doing the puffy braids today. Her hair is barely long enough on the top. She looked really cute, though.