More mischief-making

This morning Dallin was laying contentedly on the sofa on his tummy. I don't know where in la-la-land he was, but while he was vegging out, Sariah came up behind him, and completely unbeknownst to him, wrote all over his legs (and her own) with blue permanent marker! I came into the room and just about fell over!

Later on, I was cleaning the bathrooms. I had taken everything off the counters and stored it all up high on the top of my dresser. While I was busily blasting away on the shower with my steam cleaner, I heard Dallin yelling for me to come quick. Turns out Sariah had climbed up on a chair, gotten down my curling iron from the dresser, plugged it in, and was getting ready to curl her hair! And then Dallin proceeded to tell me that she had put the curling iron in her mouth! Thank heavens she hadn't figured out how to turn it on (though I'm sure getting electrocuted would give you a good burn too!)

I think my hair will be completely gray by the time this child turns three!

Comments