Sariah got a new carseat yesterday. This is the first time we have had both the right carseat and the right car to use the LATCH system to install it. I'm hooked! I couldn't believe it when I cinched that thing tight, and the carseat didn't budge. Not even a fraction of an inch. This is almost the first time in six years of using carseats that I've been able to put one in so tightly that it didn't move AT ALL. I can finally feel completely safe when we drive.
P.S. For anyone looking for carseats, this is a Fisher Price Safe Voyage car seat, which happens to be made by Britax, but costs way less because it doesn't have the Britax name on it.
In other words, while it's not as "cushy" looking as other Britax seats, it is a very high quality car seat with an extremely good track record for safety, and I only paid $129 at www.albeebaby.com and got free shipping.
P.S. For anyone looking for carseats, this is a Fisher Price Safe Voyage car seat, which happens to be made by Britax, but costs way less because it doesn't have the Britax name on it.

Comments