Spring has sprung!








It was a gorgeous day today, and we were finally able to get out and work in the yard. The kids had a blast playing outside. Now if we could only be sure that tomorrow won't bring snow!
Sariah would NOT smile for any pictures. Apparently I've worn out the camera's welcome! Dallin has been pretty non-cooperative for pictures for a long time now, and Sariah is to the point where when she sees the camera she just says, "cheese" in the most monotone voice possible and goes back to whatever she was doing. I did get a big grin out of Dallin as he was about to run me over with his bike. He's just learned to ride without training wheels and sometimes being able to stop on demand isn't as easy as it looks!

Comments

Rhonda said…
Love the pics of Sariah looking not so thrilled with the camera. I can't believe she is so big already. My girls beg me to take pictures of them. They are little hams for the camera but shy around new people.
Nemmer said…
Your kids are SO cute!