The funniest part of all this, which may not be particularly visible in this photo, is that she has a teeny, tiny shred of toilet paper with which she is blowing her nose!
Poor S has a cold and an ear infection, so I supposed I can indulge her a few moments of happy mischief. Our good-night's sleep streak came to an end the night before last, when her sniffles kept her from ever being able to get really comfortable. Last night was the doozy to end all doozies--literally hours of screaming as a result of those darned inflamed ears. Needless to say, we are fitting a trip to the doctor into our schedule today! I guess the good news is that this is the first time S has really been able to tell us what was going on. I feel quite secure in my diagnosis since she's been walking around with her hands over her ears whimpering "owie!".

Comments