Messmaking

So as I said before, S loves to get into mischief, especially if it involves making messes! This past week, she got into the pantry and got into the flour 6 times (!), the Bisquick once, and the brown rice twice. Each time, I worked to make those fun things less accessible, and each time, she thwarted me again. I put a sack of potatoes on top of the flour bucket, and she still managed to pull it off and get into the flour. I took the bucket of brown rice down to the basement, and then D left the basement door open and the next thing I knew, there was brown rice all over the basement floor instead of the kitchen floor. Of course, it didn't help that I couldn't resist taking her picture a few times. Now I half think she does these things just so she can have the chance to say "cheese!" once again.
Above: Bisquick makes a wonderful mess! (Note also the pink blush stains on her shirt from getting into mommy's makeup.)
S's sixth attempt to play in the flour.Posted by Picasa

Comments

One Fish said…
I think it's art- someday she will be famous for her splendid messes like a tiny Jackson Pollack.