As I was cleaning out our computer room, I came across a piece of scrap paper upon which I had written some of D's more humorous sayings as of late.
hot dog cross buns
snickerettes (cigarettes)
"Kansas is a very bad sickness that makes you die." (He meant cancer.)
After learning the second verse of "I Am a Child of God" in Primary, he was excited to sing it for us. After doing so, he asked us, "What's so great about my knees anyway?" (And so my "knees" are great.)
After "Presidently Hinckley" died, one of D's greatest concerns was whether or not we would still be able to play General Conference Bingo while watching TV.
hot dog cross buns
snickerettes (cigarettes)
"Kansas is a very bad sickness that makes you die." (He meant cancer.)
After learning the second verse of "I Am a Child of God" in Primary, he was excited to sing it for us. After doing so, he asked us, "What's so great about my knees anyway?" (And so my "knees" are great.)
After "Presidently Hinckley" died, one of D's greatest concerns was whether or not we would still be able to play General Conference Bingo while watching TV.
Comments