All in a day's mess

OR, "Why I'm so tired at the end of the day..."

With the exception of the first picture, which was taken earlier this week, all of these photos were captured within a day and a half's time this past week.  This does not include "normal" messes like toys or laundry, and it is not, by any means, everything that I had to clean up on the respective days.

Nail polish handprints on the bedroom wall, courtesy of Sariah.  (Luckily, these washed right off.)

Cut up pieces of craft foam, also courtesy of Sariah.  (Note, too, the stairs she tye-dyed with food coloring a few years ago.)

Where the cut-up craft foam originated.

Preston dumped the bowl of craft sticks we were using to build a model of Noah's Ark.

Sariah got into my office supplies and cut up a bunch of envelopes.

This is why I said no more board games for Christmas.

Preston's new favorite haunt--the pantry.

But he still loves his old haunts too--the kitchen drawers and cupboards.


More remnants of cut-up envelopes.

Sticky-dots, ala Sariah.

While I was working with Dallin on some school stuff, Sariah decided to "cook".

Someone left the bag of modelling beeswax too close to the edge of the table, at a perfect height for Preston to dump.

Clementines are wonderful because the children can peel them themselves.  Clementines are awful because the children can peel them themselves.

Comments

Stacy said…
You already know that I'm right there with you. And what is it with babies and pantries? And toilets? And anything else kept within reach??!