Kindergarten as of late

I'm afraid I don't have any great sequence for these--it's kind of miscellaneous snapshots of some of the things we've done.

Early autumn/harvest nature table.  It looks kind of funny off to the left because I had a rainbow silk I was using to make a little fort area for Sariah.

Dragon bread for the festival of Michaelmas.

Sariah playing with fairies, gnomes, and animals.

Finger puppets for one of our stories--The Cock, the Mouse, and the Little Red Hen.  It's kind of a cross between The Little Red Hen and the Three Little Pigs, with a fox in place of a big, bad wolf.

Painting with autumn colors.

Mid-Autumn/October nature table.  See our paintings on the wall to go with the rhyme, "Down, down, yellow and brown.  Leaves are falling all  over the town."

Close-up of our autumn maiden.

And our sweet little postcard.

Comments