....she's still here. She's been to the groomers' and had a haircut and bath. She's been to the vet and been pronounced healthy. She's barked (once or twice--literally). She's been the talk of the ward. (Seriously, you'd think we'd adopted a baby, not a dog, for the amount of attention we've gotten over her.) She's charmed two kids and one dad, and she's slowly winning over one mom. She's learning not to jump on people, though it's a hard concept to get when one family member wants her to jump on him. She's probably going to win the battle of whether or not she sleeps in beds, mainly because only one family member is against the idea, and one vs. three (four, if you count the dog) is a losing battle.
The only thing now that might put a little wrench in all these plans...
I think I might be allergic to her. Either that or the little sneezes and sniffles I've had for the last four days are just one giant coincidence.

Comments