Better late than never! Babywearing Week was a week or two ago, but I finally scanned some pics. I can't wait to have another baby to wear! As I contemplate the agonizing choice about whether or not to induce lactation again, I keep thinking that at least if I can't nurse, I'll be able to keep my baby close in a sling or wrap. It's one of my favorite parts of mothering a baby!
Dallin with a doll sling. He wasn't near as into it as Mom was. (In fact, he's actually mad at me in this picture, though it doesn't look like it.)
Sariah as a tiny one in the cradle hold.
Babywearing up the canyon.
The hip carry. Dallin was actually really, really sick in this picture and ended up being hospitalized a few days later for dehydration.
Sariah in the hip carry.
Sariah forward-facing in a wrap.
Sariah in a kangaroo carry in the sling. I never could master this with Dallin, but I used it with Sariah all the time.
Sariah in the wrap with Dallin and I at the Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet. It's the only way I survived the B&G as a den leader with two kids and James not there to help. Don't we look cute?
Dallin with a doll sling. He wasn't near as into it as Mom was. (In fact, he's actually mad at me in this picture, though it doesn't look like it.)
Sariah as a tiny one in the cradle hold.
Babywearing up the canyon.
The hip carry. Dallin was actually really, really sick in this picture and ended up being hospitalized a few days later for dehydration.
Sariah in the hip carry.
Sariah forward-facing in a wrap.
Sariah in a kangaroo carry in the sling. I never could master this with Dallin, but I used it with Sariah all the time.
Sariah in the wrap with Dallin and I at the Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet. It's the only way I survived the B&G as a den leader with two kids and James not there to help. Don't we look cute?I love babywearing!
Comments