It's out!



Dallin has been begging for us to pull his tooth out. I told him "no way!" But James told him that if it wasn't out by this weekend, he would pull it out using dental floss. So this afternoon, they went up to the bathroom for the surgery. It took awhile to get it out, and there was quite a bit of blood, but Dallin was brave and insisted it didn't hurt at all. Unfortunately, they had the water running in the sink, and when the tooth popped out it went down the drain! We had one devastated little boy, but his loving Daddy took the drain pipes apart and recovered the tooth! (Oh, the things we do for love...)

Dallin really wanted to have the tooth fairy leave the tooth. He is having too much fun handling and playing with it. He wants to take it to school to show everyone, but Mom and Dad think that is a really bad idea.
(I wish I could figure out how to get the photos to be at the end of the post instead of the beginning--they would make more sense. Oh well.)
The Tooth Fairy's Note says: Dear Dallin, Congratulations on losing your first tooth! I am very excited for you. Because it is your first tooth, I will let you keep it. But in the future I will need to have your teeth. Here is your money. First teeth are worth more than the other teeth, so be prepared that next time you will only get 50 cents instead of one dollar. Love, the Tooth Fairy.

Comments