Hello, is anybody out there???

My mom said she can't access my blog, and that got me wondering if other people can't access it either, and that's why no one has commented in days.

If you can read this, reply and let me know!

If nobody can read it, I'm not sure what to do, because the "permissions" section tells me that all 14 people I've invited can read it. Maybe I'll have to make it public again.

Comments

Jen said…
I can see it! Doesn't it make you feel so much better when people comment so you know you aren't "talking to yourself"?
I can see it, and your layout is really cute :)
Anonymous said…
I can see it! I don't comment much, but I check in pretty often!
Lisa said…
OK, I feel better now. It must have been a fluke or something with my mom.

I can't complain about people not commenting because I am so NOT good about commenting on other people's blogs! :)
Laine said…
I can see it! :)