Dress Up!


I'm a sucker for little kids dressed up in Sunday clothes! I don't need any more pressing reason to take a picture other than the simple fact that they look so cute! There's a story about S's bow: I won it as part of a prize several years ago when I attended a celebration for World Breastfeeding Week. At the time, I didn't even have a baby on the horizon. When I won the door prize, my friend told me it was a sign that there was a baby girl in my future--and there was! And then imagine my good fortune to happen upon an adorable little dress in a store that exactly matched that bow I'd been saving--the bow even has a green button on top just like the green buttons on the dress.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awww, I love that story about the bow! That is great to see it on your cute little girl's hair!!